Crazy GOOD Chops! This recipe is one of the best pork recipes we’ve ever had. Delicious, juicy, and tender chops that melt-in-your mouth.
SERVING SIZE: 4
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
4 pork chops bone in or out
Salt and pepper, to season
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Westside Honey Garlic Sauce
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
1. Preheat oven broiler (or grill) on medium-high heat. Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
2. Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the Westside Honey Garlic Sauce, water, and vinegar. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes), while stirring occasionally.
4. Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad. Add a side of Westside Honey Garlic Sauce for dipping.